[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #65967] History for Using Unified model with grid_stat

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 24 13:28:19 MDT 2014

Hi....

I'm trying to use gridstat to verify Unified model 12hr  and 24hr against analysis. I tried to edit the  nceptab_flat.txt but still  experiencing some errors. I have placed the grib files to test under my directory(phaduli_data) on you ftp server. Can you please test it and see if it works.

Thank you in advance.....