[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #66204] History for point_stat problem

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 2 14:13:53 MDT 2014

Greetings.
I'm busy testing MET software using the data from my region(i.e. South Africa). But when I ran the command below I get text files containing only the headers. I have already tested grid_stat and its working well with the same data. I have placed the data in your ftp server under the folder named Phaduli_data. Can you please test it on your side.

/home/verification/METv4.1/bin/point_stat 2014031400_nmm_d01_tmp.grb gdas1.t12z.prepbufr.nc PointStatConfig_default

Thank you in advance......