[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #64037] History for Another questions about 'gen_poly_mak'

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 31 10:00:30 MDT 2013

Dear Professor,
I have another problem about  'gen_poly_mak' tool. After I run the script , the error is 'DEBUG 2: Parsed Polyline: ZHEJIANG  containing 58654 points,    NetCDF: Name contains illegal characters' .Although the NetCDF file is written out , the variable in the NetCDF file is only 'lon' and 'lat' ,there is no 'mask' varible. I don't know why, please help me.
I have posted the data and script I am using to the ftp,The folder is  /met_help/crystal
Look forward to your feedbacks soon.Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Crystal