[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #60836] History for No matching stat lines for wind direction

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri May 24 10:28:24 MDT 2013

I am seeing a similar error when I use stat_analysis (version 2.0) to
compute wind direction:

WARNING: do_job_aggr_stat() -> no matching STAT lines found for job: -job
aggregate_stat -fcst_thresh >= 1.000 -line_type VL1L2 -dump_row
/NWP/scratch/MET/results/aggr_stat_wdir.stat -out_line_type WDIR

I am running the command: "stat_analysis -lookin ${results_dir} -job
aggregate_stat -dump_row ${results_dir}/aggr_stat_wdir.stat -fcst_thresh
ge1.0 -line_type VL1L2 -out_line_type WDIR -v 2"

This appears to be the same issue I'm currently having with computing the
GO Index using stat_analysis. I still haven't been able to figure that one
out.

Thanks for any help,
Kiana