[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #60806] History for (UNCLASSIFIED)

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 28 15:59:58 MDT 2013

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

When using ASCII2NC from MET V4.0, I received the following DEBUG dialog:

"Found 10 col input file format deprecated in MET V4.1 - Consider adding
quality flag value"

What does this mean? Is there a problem with the input text file in 10
column format? If so, what is the specific fix that is required?

Thanks.

R/
John

Mr John W. Raby, Meteorologist