[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #61935] History for Getting minimum/maximum values out of MODE?

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 27 15:55:15 MDT 2013

I am wondering where/how to get the actual minimum or maximum values from objects? These values do not seem to be listed. Perhaps I am misinterpreting the output that exists...?

Regards
Marion

--
Dr Marion Mittermaier     Manager: Model diagnostics and novel verification

Met Office   FitzRoy Road   Exeter   EX1 3PB   United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1392 884830   Fax: +44 (0)1392 885681
E-mail: marion.mittermaier at metoffice.gov.uk  http://www.metoffice.gov.uk

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/research/people/marion-mittermaier