[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #59935] History for WRF 3.4 binary distributions available?

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 17 12:04:01 MST 2013

Hello - I'm bringing up a small Linux cluster here at UMass-Lowell to
run RegCM4 and WRF 3.4;   I've been asked by a colleague if I can help
with installation on Mac OSX laptops.   Are binary downloads available
for standard Win/Mac personal computers?   I can find only source code
at http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/users/downloads.html.   (An informal user
contributed build would be fine.)

--
Alex_Brown at uml.edu <mailto:Alex_Brown at uml.edu>