[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #60368] History for plot_data_plane

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 22 08:15:52 MST 2013

I used to plot gridded WRF output using the following command with METV3.1:

plot_data_plane WRFPRS_d01.00 WRFPRS_d01_GE297K TMP/Z2 -plot_range 297 298.397 -title 2mTempGE297

Now with METV4.0 I can't get it to work.

It flags the "/" in the config_string for TMP/Z2

The usage info doesn't go into any detail and I couldn't find any description in the V4.0.1 User's Guide.

Can you give some more detail on how the variable and level are supposed to be formatted? (I'm assuming that this is the problem)

Thanks.

R/