[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #59427] History for Question about Stat analysis

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 4 09:04:52 MST 2013

Dear met-help,

   I am working with Stat analysis and this is the command that works:

    /u/charo/METv3.1/bin/stat_analysis

  -lookin /u/charo/MET_results/POINTSTAT/noviembre/tmp
/u/charo/MET_results/POINTSTAT/septiembre/tmp
/u/charo/MET_results/POINTSTAT/octubre/tmp -v 2  -job aggregate_stat
-line_type MPR -out_fcst_thresh le208.8 -out_obs_thresh le208.8
-out_line_type CTC  -vx_mask 87155 -fcst_var TMP -fcst_lev P150 -fcst_lead
360000 -dump_row out/MPR_job.stat > resMPR_CTCprueba1.txt

And the output is:

COL_NAME: TOTAL FY_OY FY_ON FN_OY FN_ON

     CTC: 85    21    9     9     46

I need to specify also in the same command, -out_fcst_thresh gt200
-out_obs_thresh
gt200 and -fcst_lev P150-100, then I tried but it didn’t work.

I use -job aggregate_stat because in the Poinstat configuration file I
don´t switch on the CTC option.

Thanks in advance,

Gisela

P.S= By the way,  I would like to know if you receive the Pdf showing my
work with MET.