[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #64400] History for Installing MET 4.1

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 9 11:47:12 MST 2013

 I am having  problem installing Met4.1. After I installed all the
necessary libraries, I am getting error in my log file as :

 ** Making the Model Evaluation Tools Project ***

/bin/sh: /home/pbhattacharjee/METv4.1/met: is a directory
make: *** [all] Error 126

 Any help.

 Thanks.

 Partha.

P.S. I have attached my user_defs.mk and log file along with this email.