[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #64421] History for How to use MET to analyze WRF outputs which are packed together in one file?

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Dec 2 15:08:36 MST 2013

Dear methelp,
I want to use MET to do point_stat time series analysis.  However, as I set frames_per_outfile=24 in WRF namelist.input, my WRF outputs are packed every 24 hrs in a file.  The UPP only can process the WRF outputs with incrementhr=24, so if I use ./point_stat in MET, I only can get files like .000, .024, .048, and etc.  But I hope to have hourly or 3-hourly bias analysis.  Would you mind giving me some advice?
Thanks a lot,
Best,
Yue