[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #62168] History for Problem total precipitation

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Aug 28 09:42:31 MDT 2013

I want to use MODE_stat tool (domain1 in attach file)
forecast file I use output form wrf-arw but observation file is problem
I have binary file  from Tropical Rainfall Measuring Mission (TRMM) and
Global Satellite Mapping of Precipitation (GSMaP) ,but I cannot convert
binary file to grib1 (TRMM variable total precipitation = r , Wrf-ARW
variable total precipitation = apcp) what will I do ?
and you can introduce dataset download  Global Precipitation Daily
Observations  in Grib1 format ?

                                                            Thank you
K.sujira