[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #62545] History for MET in yellowstone

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Aug 8 10:04:14 MDT 2013

Dear Helpdesk,

I wonder whether you have installed MET in Yellowstone? If not, would
you please install it so that people can share the codes when they try
to use MET in yellowstone? Thanks!

Ming

Subject: Re: [rt.rap.ucar.edu #62545] MET in yellowstone
From: John Halley Gotway
Time: Thu Aug 08 09:43:19 2013

Hi Ming,

I've compile METv4.1 with all the latest bugfixes on yellowstone here:
    /glade/p/ral/jnt/MET/MET_releases/METv4.1

Please let me know if you have any problems using it.

From: chenming at ucar.edu
Time: Thu Aug 08 09:50:53 2013

John,

Thanks a lot! This is really helpful for me !

Ming