[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #58708] History for METv4.0 compile error: identifier "llabs" is undefined

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 11 11:51:11 MDT 2012

Dear methelp,
I met a problem when I'm attempting to compile METv4.0 with PGI.  My make.log is attached.  I've updated with the most recent MET patches.
The error exists as below:
"pair_base.cc", line 266: error: identifier "llabs" is undefined
           if( ut_diff > llabs(fcst_ut - ut) ){
                         ^

2 errors detected in the compilation of "pair_base.cc".
Could you please give me some hints on this problem?
Thanks and best regards,
Yue