[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #56047] History for undefined reference to `H5Fflush' when compiling met 3.1

Paul Oldenburg via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue May 1 09:11:58 MDT 2012

Hi

I have been trying to compile MET 3.1 using NetCDF 4.1.3 & GCC 4.4.4 on a redhat 5.7 system.
The error indicates a link can not find the HDF5 libs but I have been unable to add to the user_defs.mk to fix it.

The NetCDF & GCC versions has compiled & run WRF 3.2.1 with no problems.

Any suggestions?

Robert Flanigan
robert.t.flanigan.civ at mail.mil