[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #53275] History for Information Request

Paul Oldenburg via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 9 13:21:51 MST 2012

Hello Sir

i'm a Meteorology Msc student and works with WRF model. recently, i'm going to evaluate some Time Series of wrfout's and got your program a few months ago but i could not find any structure about observation file format. i have run WRF based on my domain and have my TS files too but could not find how can change my observation data to a file format so that MET could compare it.
i had some problems with MET instalation but i fixed them.
i would be tankful if send me any workstructure or pdf file or site addresses in order to remedy the problem.

Regards,
H.Yousefi