[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #57254] History for pb2nc error

Paul Oldenburg via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 3 15:10:55 MDT 2012

I had problem in compiling pb2nc with METv4.0. Attached are my "user_defs.mk" and log file. Thank you.

Mike Ku
NYS Department of Environmental Conservation
625 Broadway
Albany, Ny
mxku at gw.dec.state.ny.us

Michael Ku
Bureau of Air Quality Analysis and Research
New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
625 Broadway
Albany, NY 12233-3259

Phone (518) 402 8385
Fax (518) 402 9035