[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #52002] History for UPP

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 5 09:37:34 MST 2012

I am trying to use METv3 latest version for a  30 day modelling run (720 hours) however I had a problem in UPP. It is unable to read after 256 hour. I wrote to wrf.help however no one answered yet. Do you have any contact information to write to them?

Thanks

Agustín García Reynoso       http://www.atmosfera.unam.mx/fqa
Centro de Ciencias de la Atmosfera  http://www.atmosfera.unam.mx
52-55-56224073
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico  52-55-56224396 (fax)
Circuito Exterior s/n Mexico DF 04510