[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #53806] History for Error while compiling MET

Paul Oldenburg via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 20 08:25:37 MST 2012

All,

I got the following error message while compiling MET:-

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lm
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lc
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[4]: *** [ensemble_stat] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Please advise.

Endalk
Endalkachew Bekele
NOAA Climate Prediction Center / African Desk
5200 Auth Road, Rm 811, Camp Springs, MD 20746, USA
Tel: (301) 763 8000 Ext. 7014
e-mail: endalkachew.bekele at noaa.gov