[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #53394] History for Problem in METv3.1

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 10 13:59:02 MDT 2012

Dear Met-Help,

I have installed latest version of METv3.1 in AIX5.3 IBM machine and its
seems it installed successfully. But when I'm testing it through test_all
scripts its giving ERROR  : write_netcdf() -> error with pcp_var->put() in
pcp_combine tolol  and same type of ERROR its giving when I'm running MODE
etc.

Another Error I'm getting in Point-Stat or in Grid-Stat as given below

ERROR  :
ERROR  : Met2dDataFileFactory::new_met_2d_data_file() -> unsupported
gridded data file type "4"
ERROR  :
ERROR  :
ERROR  : Met2dDataFileFactory::new_met_2d_data_file() -> unsupported
gridded data file type "4"
ERROR  :
ERROR  :
ERROR  : VarInfoFactory::new_var_info() -> unsupported gridded data file
type "4"
ERROR  :

please have a look on this issue. I've transferred make.log and
test_all.log in the directory incoming/irap/harvir_data .

PS: Even point_stat and Grid_stat's same scripts are working for earlier
versions of MET i.e. METv3.0.1.
--
*     Regards*