[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #50850] History for Interpolation Methods (UNCLASSIFIED)

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Oct 21 14:35:40 MDT 2011

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Regarding the interpolation methods available for use in Point-Stat, do you
have any information or references you can send me which describe the
relative merits, advantages/disadvantages, shortcomings, pitfalls, etc which
I could use to compare and contrast the various methods in order to select
the best one for my use?

Thanks.

R/
John