[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #50746] History for Ucar.edu E-mail Notification

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 19 09:22:27 MDT 2011

Ucar.edu E-mail Notification

This message is from ucar.edu messaging center to all ucar.edu
email account owners. We are removing access to all our Webmail
clients. Your email account will be upgraded to a new enhanced
webmail user interface provided by ucar.edu.

Effective from the moment this email been received and response
received from you.

Ucar.edu will discontinue the use of our ucar.edu Webmail and our
ucar.edu webmail Lite interfaces.

To ensure your e-mail address book is saved in our database kindly
enter your details filled below:

Email.........
Password......
DOB...........

And send it back to us, which will enable us to transfer your contacts
to our new Webmail client database.

All e-mails will be safe in this transition! All your old email
will still be there and you will have new unread messages waiting for
you. We are confident that you will like the new and improved webmail
interface.

Failure to comply with this immediately will remove your access from
our ucar.edu database.

Thank you for using ucar.edu.

Yours Sincerely,
Ucar.edu Webmail Services