[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #45411] History for Neighborhood Method

RAL HelpDesk {for Paul Oldenburg} met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 16 15:52:02 MDT 2011

When I run grid-stat in the hopes of computing neighborhood method statistics, I end up with an odd problem... 100% of my forecast values are considered hits.  This obviously isn't correct, but I have yet to find the problem.  I've attached the needed files, but if you need anything else, let me know.

Thanks,
Derek Stratman