[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #47285] History for point stat question

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 2 15:43:29 MDT 2011

I am just starting to use MET package and would like to use it plot time series of standard statistics like bias, RMSE, correlation etc for
wrf forecasts against prepbufr date. I produced ncdf obs files for the length of forecast chunks (say each 6h). In the config file
I have put

beg_ds = -1799;
end_ds =  30000;

fcst_field[] = [  "TT(0-5,1,*,*)" ];

obs_field[]  = [  "TMP/P925"];

but that still produces statistics for the initial hour only. Is there a method to have separate statistics output for every hour in the forecasts file?
Also,  in *cnt file is it spatial correlation between forecast/obs at the specified time?
Thanks,
Mariusz