[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #48082] History for Ensemble Stat Tool Question

RAL HelpDesk {for Paul Oldenburg} met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Jul 22 13:51:26 MDT 2011

Hi, I wrote previously but have just now registered.  I was just wondering if there is a way to weight various forecasts differently using the Ensemble-Stat Tool.  For example, if I was using five different forecasts and wanted to make the most recent model run with a weight of 5/15 and the oldest run 1/15 is there a way to do this?

Thank you