[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #43124] History for Can not find -lm

RAL HelpDesk {for Paul Oldenburg} met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 5 08:16:09 MST 2011

I am trying to compile MET using intel compilers. It stopped at pcp_combine with following message:

ld: cannot find -lm
make[3]: *** [pcp_combine] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [targets] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I thought -lm is directive to using libm, was that correct?

Could you pls give me hints to resolve this? Thanks

Mahally