[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #44041] History for PCPCombine

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 23 14:41:55 MST 2011

Hi all, never got a response on my last question.

New question - I am using PCP combine to sum up 24 hours of Stage IV data.
The file is attached is the NetCDF file I am using.  Also attached is the
config file.  When I run the following command line, I get the error
"ERROR:: process_fcst_obs_files() -> APCP(*,*) not found in file:
/h/data/global/WXQC/data/met/temp/pcpdir/combined_precip_file".  The
PCPcombine seemed to run normally and it output a NetCDF file.  So why the
error?

/sphome/qcteam/METv3.0/bin/mode
/h/data/global/WXQC/data/met/temp/pcpdir/wrf_pcp_data
/h/data/global/WXQC/data/met/temp/pcpdir/combined_precip_file
/sphome/qcteam/METv3.0/data/config/mode_pcp_config_wrf -outdir
/h/data/global/WXQC/data/met/mode/precip -v 3