[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #44711] History for Met building problems: compilation aborted for vx_contable_stats.cc

RAL HelpDesk {for Paul Oldenburg} met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 23 14:26:13 MST 2011

I open another post, but it could be a continuation about
my previous ticket #44675.

In order to build MET on my Linux Intel machine (64bit),
into ../netcdf../include I did as following:
cp netcdf.h netcdf.hh.
In this way I resolved my ".hh" problem.

I also built succesfully GSL as well.

*Each program (WRF, WRFDA, Netcdf, mpich, GSL ando so on...) is built by
Intel compiler.*

But when I "make", I get the errors in attachment.
In attachment the makefile too.

Where do I wrong, now?

Thank you veru much,
Fabio.