[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #40628] History for Building tutorials: software options

RAL HelpDesk {for Paul Oldenburg} met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 10 15:01:34 MDT 2010

I'm a contractor working under NESII/CIRES/NOAA Earth System Research
Laboratory; and we are starting to build tutorials for ESMF
(http://www.earthsystemmodeling.org/).  We're currently exploring our
options on what software to use to build our tutorials on the web.  I
noticed that your tutorials use html and PHP.  Did you use any particular
software tools to build this?

Thanks in advance for any help or insight.

Best regards,
Mark Fallentine