[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #40603] History for rt.rap.ucar.edu #40570] netCDF_format_files_please help

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 8 09:09:08 MDT 2010

It works !!!!
I have done  1-4 sugested steps ..and I have created the netcdf OBS file.
I have used  "ggrib " to cut a sub-area from initial PREV GRIB

 I have "copygb" but I dont't know use it corectly :( "ggrib" done the job

So, now I am able to use MET ( I have installed the last version and the
last patches  )
I will try to see how to improve  graphical output , to plot the country
borders ..
Thank you very much for your help,
Regards
Otilia Diaconu
ANM - Romania

National Meteorological Administration Mail Server
Mail Scanned by NMA Antivirus Server