[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #40476] History for about the new version of MET

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 1 12:13:12 MDT 2010

Hi~

I am meteorology grad student of Saint Louis University. On the WRF workshop
conference on JUN this year, I heard the MET version 3 would released soon.

I used METv2 in my research before, but sometimes it doesn't work very well.
Therefore, I am waiting for the new version.

since I need to start preliminary part for my thesis now, may I ask when the
new version will release?

Thanks for you help!

Ying Song