[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #42335] History for using stat-analysis tool with METV3.0

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Nov 23 13:40:06 MST 2010

  Dear Met_Help:

I am learning how to use stat-analysis tool with METV3.0.
I have .stat from point-stat tool and I want to only evaluate within
map_poly shown in .stat. However, even when I run stat-analysis with
-map_poly option followed by the poly filename, the results still
include that of FULL domain and map_poly domain.  The stat-analysis
output also doesn't show the map_poly option.  Could you tell me if I'm
doing anything wrong?

I have attached a tar ball containing my config file
(STATAnalysisConfig), shell script (nowcast_stat_analysis.sh), analysis
output file (RZK_stat_analysis.out), and input .stat files
(input_stat.tar). I've also included the results from dump_row option
for the individual jobs.

Thank you.

Kyoko