[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #41858] History for Re: DTC Visitor Program

RAL HelpDesk {for John Halley Gotway} met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 1 15:10:57 MDT 2010

Hi Laurie (cc'ing John Halley-Gotway and met_help).

I'm active on the Linux workstation now and, before I re-invent the wheel,
I'm wondering if there are precompiled MET binaries available locally, or if
it's best for me to just go ahead do it all myself.

John et. al, I'm here visiting DTC for about 2.5 weeks, working primarily on
MET verification of our Alaska HRRR forecasts.  I'm in FL 1058.

Thanks,

Don Morton

http://weather.arsc.edu/
http://www.arsc.edu/~morton/ <http://www.arsc.edu/%7Emorton/>