[Met_help] MODE NetCDF files and Grads

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Mon May 17 15:41:38 MDT 2010

Jeff,

Yep, the intensity values listed in the MODE output (percentiles and sums)
are computed from the raw field and not the convolved field.  And you're
right, there is no way to access the convolved field - MODE computes it,
derives objects, and throws it away.  If it would be of use, we could
write it out to that NetCDF file, but no one's asked for that yet.