[Met_help] Met_help post from derek.stratman at noaa.gov requires approval

John Halley Gotway johnhg at ucar.edu
Mon Mar 22 11:38:31 MDT 2010

Derek,

I'll be happy to help you figure this out.  However, before I'm able to provide you with direct assistance, you'll need to fill out the free registration form on the MET website.  Go to:
   http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/downloads/index.php
Enter your email address and hit enter to be taken to the registration page.  We require that all users register before receiving direct assistance so as to ensure that we remain in compliance with
the international export laws of the United States.

Please let me know when you've registered, and I can help you with this.