[Met_help] mask_sid field

Paul Oldenburg pgoldenb at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 18 16:09:47 MDT 2010

Jackie,

If it is displaying the list of stations, it is reading that file fine. The
problem must then be the contents of the observation file. In the observation
file, are those names correct (case sensitive), are they listed as surface obs
(ADPSFC, not ADPUPA), is the time window big enough (test by making bigger)? You
can look at the observation file she created using the ncdump utility.

Paul