[Met_help] FW: Stat_Analysis

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Tue Mar 9 14:10:42 MST 2010

Bob,

I took a look at the files you sent, and I see what's going on.  It looks
like it was just a poor choice of MODEL name when you ran Grid-Stat.  You
chose the model name "LIS Q-MORPH" with an embedded space.

It ran through Grid-Stat fine, but when STAT-Analysis parses that STAT
data it gets confused by the embedded space.  I tried changing that model
name to "LISQ-MORPH" in the data you sent, and rerunning a STAT-Analysis
job, and it worked fine.

I'm surprised Grid-Stat allowed you to use a MODEL name with an embedded
space.  I thought it was checking for embedded whitespace and erroring out
if it found any.

I'll take a closer look at that.

Hope that solves the problem.