[Met_help] About MET v2.0 installation

Paul Oldenburg pgoldenb at ucar.edu
Fri Jan 22 08:14:37 MST 2010

Dear Yonghan,

It looks like you're trying to use the GNU c++ compiler, but it appears that you
are using the PGI Makefile because we see the flag -Bstatic.  We have two
suggestions.  First, try using the gnu Makefile included in the MET package.
Second, try using the GNU compiler called g++.  The key to this problem is to
make sure that you are using the correct Makefile with its corresponding
compiler.  Please let us know if you have any other problems.

Thanks,

Paul Oldenburg