[Met_help] MET help

John Halley Gotway johnhg at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 20 08:41:20 MST 2010

Janet,

I regret to inform you that based on the international export laws in the United States, I am unable to provide you with direct assistance in your use of MET.  I apologize for this inconvenience, but
I really have no option in this matter.

I do hope that the online documentation, tutorial, and previous MET-Help questions may be of use to you.  You can access previous MET-Help questions and answers here:
http://mailman.ucar.edu/pipermail/met_help

Also, we HIGHLY recommend that users update to the latest set of patches for MET.  You can retrieve the patches at the link below.  Just follow the instructions on the top of the page:
http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/support/known_issues/METv2.0/index.php

Hopefully those patches will fix the error you're experiencing.

Thanks,
John Halley-Gotway
johnhg at ucar.edu