[Met_help] Met_help post from yesteban at instec.cu requires approval

John Halley Gotway johnhg at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 19 07:22:04 MST 2010

Janet,

We've received your help request.  However, before we're able to assist you directly, we need to ask you to fill out the free registration form for MET.  We're only able to provide direct assistance
to registered MET users to ensure that we comply with the international export laws of the United States.

Please go to the following link, type your email address in the box, and hit enter:
http://www.dtcenter.org/met/users/downloads/index.php

Please write "met_help at ucar.edu" back to let us know that you've completed the registration, and I can help you with this issue.

Also, when you write back, please attach a copy of the ASCII file that is causing the error you're seeing.

johnhg at ucar.edu