[Met_help] Met email list?

John Halley Gotway johnhg at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 7 12:53:32 MST 2010

John,

Like a lot of things, the date just keeps getting moved back!  I re-subscribed you to the old one we still have in place for the time being.  But it may be disrupted when we get around to implementing
the new version.

You should receive a copy of this message from me and another one from the met_help list.

John