[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #42899] History for problem when running mode

RAL HelpDesk {for Paul Oldenburg} met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Dec 21 12:47:40 MST 2010

I am trying to run mode on a wrf grib output and a NCEP NetCDF PB2NC file (downloaded on the GDAS ftp). In order to do that, I just used the test_mode.sh script from the test routine and I change the directory paths and the file names I wanted to perform the analysis on APCP without accumulation so I set:

fcst_field = "APCP/L0";
obs_field  = "APCP(0,*,*)";

Here's what I get afterwords when I try to run the script:

Forecast File: in/wrfprs_d03.036
Observation File: in/netcdf.gdas.2009051118.nc
Match Config File: config/WrfModeConfig_APCP_24
Merge Config File: config/WrfModeConfig_APCP_24
NetCDF: Attribute not found

Some help would be appreciated please.