[Met_help] Request for Assistance-UPDATE (UNCLASSIFIED)

Raby, John (Civ, ARL/CISD) john.raby at us.army.mil
Tue Apr 27 15:15:17 MDT 2010

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

John -

We are confused as our sysadmin, Bob Flanigan, was in the process of
compiling and found that it appears that the patch was already compiled on
21 APR 2009. He is going ahead with the recompile to make sure it's
implemented.

Yesterday, we found a mirror image of the same problem. This problem was a
situation where the required data was fully populated for every hour, but
the optional data was mostly empty (1 out of 25 hourly files).  Point-Stat
only produced results for the 1 hour where there was optional and required
data.

It appears that Point-Stat will only produce results where both datasets
have data for a given hour.

Please call us at (575) 678-2004.

Thanks.

R/