[Met_help] polyline define

John Halley Gotway johnhg at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 26 16:45:41 MDT 2010

Segayle,

(1) Yes, it looks like a leading space causes a problem.  I'd suggest removing any leading spaces.

(2) I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to tell me here.  Using the -subtract option to compute 72hr - 48hr = 24 hours of accumulation for ARW is fine.  Is there a problem in how the
initialization and valid times are being stored?