[Met_help] Appropriate MET reference

Tressa Fowler tressa at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 20 09:39:21 MDT 2010

Jonathan,

This one is probably the best. You can find the paper on ametsoc.org
if you need it too.

Tressa

Brown, B.G., J. Halley Gotway, R. Bullock, E. Gilleland, T. Fowler, D.
Ahijevych, and T. Jensen, 2009:  The Model Evaluation Tools (MET):
Community tools for forecast evaluation. Preprints, 25th Conference on
Interactive Processing Systems (IIPS) for Meteorology and Hydrology,
January 2009, Phoenix. Amer. Meteor. Soc., Boston.