[Met_help] Problem running Point-Stat tool

John Halley Gotway johnhg at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 18 10:52:10 MDT 2009

Kathleen,

Can you please send me those 3 files you're using:
- data/case2_fcst/C2N5D3_200010062100.nc
- case2/out/ascii2nc/case2_ascii.nc
- case2/config/PointStatConfig_case2

And I'll be happy to take a look and let you know what's going on.  I'm guessing that the input NetCDF forecast file isn't in the format that MET is expecting.

John