[Met_help] Problem with MET and accumulation intervals

Thomas Schwitalla Thomas.Schwitalla at uni-hohenheim.de
Tue Nov 17 12:35:58 MST 2009

John,

thanks a lot for your effort - now it works :-)

Best regards from Hohenheim
Thomas

John Halley Gotway schrieb:
> Thomas,
>
> Actually I think the problem is still in the pcp_comine.cc file.  The unexpected flag values also led to the valid time not being set in the NetCDF file header as one would expect.
>
> Please try using the attached version of pcp_combine.cc instead - and let me know how it goes.

> Thomas Schwitalla wrote:
>
>> John,
>>
>> now  I have a new problem with the point_stat tool. I only have
>> "000000L_20070811_000000V" instead of leading forecast hour in the
>> filename. I assume that something has to be edited in the point_stat
>> source files...
>>
>> Thanks again for your help
>> Thomas
>>
>> John Halley Gotway schrieb:
>>
>>> Thomas,
>>>
>>> I knew I was forgetting something :)
>>>
>>> Sorry about that.  Here they are.
>>>
>>> John

*Thomas Schwitalla                      *
*Institute of Physics and Meteorology   *
*University of Hohenheim                *
*Garbenstrasse 30                       *
*70599 Stuttgart                        *
*Germany                                *
*Tel.: +49 711 459 22154                *