[Met_help] Compiling BUFRLIB, METv2

sami sami green_weather at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 10:54:06 MST 2009

hello John,

ifort --version
ifort (IFORT) 10.1 20080112
Copyright (C) 1985-2007 Intel Corporation.  All rights reserved.
icc --version
icc (ICC) 11.1 20090827
Copyright (C) 1985-2009 Intel Corporation.  All rights reserved.

I replaced nvnwin.f  as you advised me and recompiling BUFRLIB with (warnings messages only), bufrlib/libbufr.a  done.
netcdf: libnetcdf.a libnetcdf_c++.a  done
libf2c.a      done
libgsl.a      done

I Downloaded METv2.0_patches_20091022.tar.gz , But still cannot compiling METv2, (Makefile (intel) and log-file is attached).

***Have a nice trip!***

regards
الشامسي_shamsi
Windows 7: Watch live TV, right from your laptop. Learn more.
http://windows.microsoft.com/windows-7