[Met_help] Error compiling METv1.1 - > pb2nc application

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Thu Mar 26 09:46:48 MDT 2009

Luis,

Hmmm.  I was hoping to see some warning or error messages in those log files that might better explain what's going on, but I didn't.

The only "workaround" would be to skip the compilation of the PB2NC tool.  That can be accomplished by editing the top-level MET Makefile as follows:
DISABLE_PB2NC = 1

If you don't mind, could you copy your BUFRLIB library archive file to our anonymous ftp site.  I'd like to see exactly what's defined in there.  You'd do this as follows:
(1) cd /home/luis/modelos/BUFRLIB
(2) ftp ftp.rap.ucar.edu
(3) username = anonymous
(4) password = "your email address"
(5) cd incoming/irap/johnhg
(6) put libbufr.a
(7) bye

If you're able to post this file, please let me know, so I can go take a look at it.