[Met_help] some questions about point_stat

John Halley Gotway johnhg at rap.ucar.edu
Thu Jul 30 12:22:30 MDT 2009

Ruifang,

Do you sit here at NCAR?  You're listed in the directory as being in FL3.  It may be easier to sit down for a few minutes and discuss this.

I'm in FL2-2024.  I'll be in tomorrow from about 12:30pm to 5pm, but will be in a meeting between 1 and 3.  Would you be able to come by after 3pm tomorrow?

John